This Sunday BBF had a wonderful service.
Pastor Augustine Bhasker opened the service with responsive reading from Psalm 46 and prayed. James (Guitar), Nivin (Key Board) and Debbie led us through a time of worship. Prashant made the announcements and also led sharing of praise and prayer request. Nisha did Intercessory prayer. Kalai collected offertory and prayed. Pastor Augustine Bhasker conducted the closing Benediction.
Sermon: Pastor Albert Davis.
Continue to pray for these points-
- To be a praying church, to pray for each other.
- To be witnesses.
- The church to grow.
Emphasizing on “Be Strong and Courageous”.
You can listen to the sermon by clicking this link.
Bright Gems – Sunday School at 10:30AM.
- Sunday we have message from Rev. Augustine Bhasker.
- Cottage prayer for the month of Dec is open any member interested to have in their house can contact Pastor Augustine Bhasker.
- We will have fasting prayer on both Wednesday and Friday at our respected houses. On Friday Pastor Augustine will organise fasting prayer at Church.
- Celebration for the month of Dec: 07thDec Nathaniel Micah Birthday, 20th Dec Dr. Madana Kumar Birthday.
- BBF Celebration’s during Advent month will be on below dates.
- Carol Rounds – 13/14Dec at 7 PM.
- Christmas Programme – 20th Dec at 7PM.
- Christmas Day service – 25th Dec at 0930PM.
- Watch Night Service – 31st Dec at 1030PM.
Financial Statement of BBF 01Dec19
- Offering – Rs 9,630/-
- Tithes – Rs 4,500 (Cash) & Rs 2000 (Cheque)
- Mission Fund – Rs 2500 (Cash) & Rs 2000 (Cheque)
- Christmas Dinner Contribution – Rs 1500/-
- Bank Debit – Rs 41,000/-
- Bank Credit – Rs 48,530/-
- Church Expense – Rs 300/-
- Bank Balance –Rs 3,64,167.45/-.
Praise (Celebrations) & Prayer Requests (Petitions)
- BBF is having family fasting prayer for two days on Wednesday and Friday at our respected houses or can meet at Church (7PM) on Wednesday with one spirit.
- Continue to Keep Pastor Ashish Chrispal and Susan in your prayers.
- Continue to keep Prashant and Swathi in your prayers. Specially Swathi’s health.
- Continue to keep John Manoharan and Prashant in your prayers as they are searching for a house.
- Please keep Joy and Angel in your prayers as their exams have started.
- Please keep Kalai in your prayers. Specially her office task to be a success.
- Continue to keep Sarah in your prayers as her Knee pain is again troubling her.
- Please pray for Swathi and her students exam. Also, for the gospel which was shared with Swathi’s father by Prashant.
- Please pray for youth to get closer to God, to be a praying Church, love the word of God and reach out to lost souls.
- Praise God for Prashitha’s brother who received his salary after a while.
- Continue to keep BBF Children and Young people of BBF in Your Prayers.
- Continue to pray for BBF family to be bound in love and commitment with each other.
- Pray for all the BBF families for the personal, financial, spiritual needs and protection through God’s Guidance.
- BBF Pastor, BBF Trustees, BBF bright gems, BBF youth group, BBF cottage prayer and BBF Women bible study group.
- Please continue to pray for Bangalore Bible Fellowship as a church.
Regards and Blessings,
Bangalore Bible Fellowship