Dear BBF Family,
This Sunday we the BBF family had a blessed service celebrating the resurrection of Christ “Easter Sunrise service” at 7am.
Pastor Augustine Bhaskar opened the service with responsive reading from Psalm 30 and prayed. James (Guitar), Pastor Albert Davis(Guitar) and Nivin (Keyboard) led us through a time of worship. Neville made the announcements, also led sharing of praise and prayer request and collected the offertory. Joash and Joann sang a special song. Dr. Madana Kumar conducted the Intercessory prayers. Pastor Albert Davis conducted the closing Benediction. Service was followed with breakfast, soft drink, tea and coffee.
Sermon: Pastor Augustine Bhaskar.
You can listen to the sermon by clicking this link.
Bright Gems – Sunday school @ 10:30am led by Sanjana Manohar.
Kids had a wonderful time listening to the life of Ruth, story on “Companionship from God”. The Bible passage was from Ruth 1-2 and Memory verse from Proverbs 27:9. Take away of the bible story was “God blesses us with companionship to help us grow”.
Women Bible Study:
BBF is having Women’s Bible study from the book “The women God made you to be” – by Ruth Tuttle Conard, next topic is chapter 3 “God Orchestrates events when you take charge”, will continue on the same on 28th April ie this sunday. The study will continue in every 2nd and 4th Sunday after the service.
The author explains how we can take charge.
- Accept responsibility of choice.
“In acceptance Leith peace” (Amy Carmichael).
- Accept the companionship of positives of others.
- Accept the process of time.
- Sunday we have message from Pastor Ashish chrispal.
- BBF is having Women’s Bible study from the book “The women God made you to be” – by Ruth Tuttle Conard, next topic is chapter 3 “God Orchestrates events when you take charge”, will continue on the same on 28th April ie this sunday. The study will continue in every 2nd and 4th Sunday after the service.
- BBF requirements: Sunday school furniture, folding table for changing diaper of infants in bathroom.
- Celebration for the week: 22nd April Abey Thomas Birthday, 27th April Joash Birthday, 30thApril Shirley and John Manoharan wedding Anniversary.
Regards and Blessings,
Bangalore Bible Fellowship.