This Sunday BBF had a wonderful service.
Brother John Manohar opened the service with responsive reading from Psalm 15 and prayed. James (Guitar) and John Manohar led us through a time of worship. Prashant made the announcements and also led sharing of praise and prayer request. John Manohar did Intercessory prayer. Kalai collected offertory and prayed. Pastor Augustine Bhasker conducted the closing Benediction.
Sermon: Pastor Augustine Bhasker.
Continue to pray for these points-
- To be a praying church, to pray for each other.
- To be witnesses.
- The church to grow.
Emphasizing on “Be Strong and Courageous”.
You can listen to the sermon by clicking this link.
Bright Gems – Sunday School at 10:30AM.
Bible Portion: Luke: 2:22-52
Story : Little boy Jesus left back at the temple.
Take away: We need to always be ready to do God’s work.
- Sunday we have message from Rev. Augustine Bhasker.
- Cottage prayer for the month of Jan is open any member interested to have in their house can contact Pastor Augustine Bhasker.
- We will have fasting prayer on both Wednesday and Friday at our respected houses. On Friday Pastor Augustine will organise fasting prayer at Church.
Celebration for the month of Jan: 01st Immanuel Ryan Augustine Birthday, 13th Gerard Francis Birthday, 19th George Ninan & Annie Ninan Wedding Anniversary, 25th Jan George Ninan Birthday.
Financial Statement of BBF 25Dec19, 29Dec and 05Jan20.
- Offering – Rs 14,840/-
- Tithes – Rs 3,500 (Cash)
- Rs 20,000 (NEFT)
- Mission Fund – Rs 2,500/-
- Church Expense – Rs 4,880/-
- Bank Debit – Rs 49,000/-
- Bank Credit – Rs 20,000/- (Tithes)
- Church Expense – Rs 4,880/-
- Bank Balance –Rs 2,92,433.45/-.
Praise (Celebrations) & Prayer Requests (Petitions)
- BBF is having family fasting prayer for two days on Wednesday and Friday at our respected houses or can meet at Church (7PM) on Wednesday with one spirit.
- Praise God for his mercy on Kalai as she received promotion at her work. Pray that she will be able to perform well in her new role.
- Praise God for his mercy and protection upon Nidheesh and Mareen’s family as they had a wonderful time at Kerala. Pray for God’s will and wisdom as Mareen and Kids plan to move to Kerala for good by the next academic year.
- Pray for Aunty Lizy’s brother Jhonson. He is suffering from knee pain, pray for the healing.
- Pray for Prashant and Swathi’s health and also for travel mercy as they would be travelling to see their extended family.
- Pray for Pastor Albert Davis and family. Pray for Karuna, Aditya and Ananyadf as they relocate to Gugaon.
- Pray for God’s healing touch to be upon Michael Ammani (89 years old lady).
- Praise God for his mercy and favours as Mrs. Joyce Davis and her team from her organization were able to do value education at 96 schools with 110 trainers. They had a blessed time at Maharashtra. Pray that people in Maharashtra across the country will come to the saving knowledge of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
- Pray for our country and the government of our country.
- Please pray for youth to get closer to God, to be a praying Church, love the word of God and reach out to lost souls.
- Continue to keep BBF Children and Young people of BBF in Your Prayers.
- Continue to pray for BBF family to be bound in love and commitment with each other.
- Pray for all the BBF families for the personal, financial, spiritual needs and protection through God’s Guidance.
- BBF Pastor, BBF Trustees, BBF bright gems, BBF youth group, BBF cottage prayer and BBF Women bible study group.
- Please continue to pray for Bangalore Bible Fellowship as a church.
Regards and Blessings,
Bangalore Bible Fellowship