“ Do this in remembrance of me”.
This Sunday we, the BBF family partook of the lord’s supper led by Pastor Augustine Bhasker.
Pastor Augustine Bhasker opened the service with a responsive reading from Psalm 52 and prayed. James (Guitar) led us through a time of worship. John Manohar made the announcements and also led the sharing of praise and prayer requests. Prashant did Intercessory prayer. Kalai collected offertory and prayed. Pastor Augustine Bhasker conducted the closing Benediction.
Pastor Augustine Bhasker.
ACTs 14:21,22 and Revelation 2:8-11.
The Return to Antioch/To the Church in Smyrna.
Continue to pray for these points-
- To be a praying church, to pray for each other.
- To be witnesses.
- The church to grow.
Emphasizing on “Be Strong and Courageous”.
You can listen to the sermon by clicking this link.
Sunday School at 10:30AM led by Sanjana Manohar.
- Sunday we have message from Rev. Augustine Bhasker.
- Cottage prayer for the month of Nov is open. Any member interested to have in their residence can contact Pastor Augustine Bhasker.
- We will have fasting prayer on both Wednesday and Friday at our respected houses or can meet at pastor Augustine Bhasker residence at 6pm but will be one in Spirit.
- After BBF Sunday regular service we will join back for half an hour to pray for each other on alternate Sundays when there is no BBF Women’s Bible Study.
- On 2nd and 4th Sunday post BBF Sunday service women’s will continue with bible study, which will be led by Mrs. Sarah Augustine.
- Celebration for the month of Nov: 13th Dharma Lakshmi Birthday, 21st Mrs. Lizy Philip Birthday, 30th Pastor Ashish Chrispal Birthday and Prashant Srinivas wedding Anniversary.
Financial Statement of BBF 03Nov19
- Offering – Rs 8,353/-.
- Tithes – Rs 9000/-
- Mission fund – Rs 1000/- (Cheque)
- Mission fund – Rs 1500/- (Cash)
- Church Expense – Rs 1500/-
- Bank debit – Rs 2,000/-
- Bank credit – Rs 18,353/-
- Bank Balance –Rs 3,44,795.45/-.
Praise (Celebrations) & Prayer Requests (Petitions)
- BBF is having family fasting prayer for two days on Wednesday and Friday at our respected houses or can meet at Pastor Augustine Bhaskar residence at 6pm with one spirit.
- Please continue to keep Prashant and Swathi in your prayers. Specially Swathi’s health.
- Continue to keep John Manoharan and Prashant in your prayers as they are searching for a house.
- Continue to pray for BBF family to be bound in love and commitment with each other.
- Please keep Ravi and Nisha Livingston family in your prayers as they are travelling for a church dedication. Specially travel mercies.
- Please keep Mareen’s mother in your prayer as she is not keeping well.
- Please continue to keep Pastor Augustine and Sarah in your prayers as they would be shifting to their new house on 16Nov. Specially Sarah as she is not keeping well.
- Please keep Swathi’s University exams in your prayers.
- Please keep Raj and Bina in your prayer’s as they are suffering from viral fever.
- Please keep Reena in your prayers as she has gone through a surgery on Monday for removal of gallbladder.
- Please keep Amits Younger Brother who is not well.
- Continue to keep Jude and Nathaneal in your prayers and their second term assessments next week.
- BBF Pastor, BBF Trustees, BBF bright gems, BBF youth group, BBF cottage prayer and BBF Women bible study group.
Please continue to pray for Bangalore Bible Fellowship as a church.